Are you doing business in Europe and want more leads? Think about whether your website delivers the needed productivity and loading speed so that every visitor turns into a client.
Have you optimized it? Does your hosting provider supply the needed capacities? If you’re not sure, read on. We’ll talk about how to ensure your site’s speed and stability by choosing the right provider and hosting type.
What To Consider While Choosing a Hosting Provider
First of all, determine which type of hosting you want. It is generally agreed to be a good idea to get a virtual private server if you’re running a medium-sized WordPress-based business website. The perks of VPS include:
- a dedicated IP;
- resources that are specifically yours, no sharing with other clients;
- the server is fully accessible, so you can set up preferences you want.
Second, think of the location, where most of your prospective clients reside. If you’re targeting the European region, consider getting a server there. Our suggestion is to look for a good VPS server in Sweden, as it is one of the major European tech-hubs.
And lastly, choose the provider that works best for you. We recommend HostZealot, as they have important features, that are must-haves for any business:
- A perfect 24/7 support, available in multiple languages.
- A secure server facility, so your information is safe, and the server is managed perfectly.
- A power backup and additional storage to ensure that your site stays online in any circumstances.
- A variety of tariffs available, that are now on sale.
Considering all of the above, we’re positive that HostZealot can provide you with the quality service and ensure that your website generates leads, satisfies the existing clients and helps to convert visitors into customers. By choosing them you’re making sure that you’re in good hands and also getting the best deal out there cost-wise.